2021 Software Upgrade
Welcome to Version 3.05
Software Upgrade Version 3.05
Talon and Talon Mail new features include:
- The ability to print LEIN responses to PDF.
- The ability to save all Talon mail attachments to disk at one time.
Talon Incident Management System (TIMS) new features include:
- Improved handling of impounded vehicles through TIMS.
- Enforced race and sex fields for involved persons on incidents and tickets in TIMS.
- New reports that include race and gender, Arrest Demographics Reports, Ticket Demographic Reports, and File Class Section Demographics Reports.
- Added vehicles to incident reports from Talon queries.
- Running LEIN/TalonPoint queries when adding vehicles to incident reports.
- The ability to archive sent MICR files and other MICR requirement enhancements.
- The ability to remove standard shift info on printed Officer Daily Report(s).
Talon Data Exchange (TDEx) new features include:
- The ability to allow agencies to turn on/off permission to view unapproved narratives of other agencies
- TDEx Justice transmission of additional person fields to eWarrant.
- TDEx Justice auto-saving attachments to the agency’s Prosecutor’s Server.
- In addition: TDEx Law no longer requires a watermark when viewing an agency’s own old data.
TIMS Civil – This new TIMS module allows your agency to manage your civil papers, track service attempts, print invoices, and record payments. With this new TIMS add-on, you have the ability to store the information in your TMS database, making it very convenient to create new civil papers when, for example, the same person/attorney is billed for service from previous papers.
TIMS Forms Builder – With this module, you can create your own customized fill-in print forms in TIMS Incident, which can be pre-populated with details of that respective incident. There are three pre-built forms within this module: DI-177 Breath Blood Urine Test Report, DI 93 Refusal to Submit to Chemical Test, and DV – 001 Domestic Relationship Incident.
Core Technology is committed to being at the forefront in providing solutions for our law enforcement and criminal justice partners. We truly appreciate your continued trust and reliance on our products and people.
For more information on the new features or pricing on the new products, please contact your sales representative at email@example.com.
Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your update. Core Service Bureau Customers do not need to take any action. We will notify you when the update is scheduled to take place.